- Shannon T.,South San Francisco
I wish there was 10 stars to review Brielle and Yinfinite Wellness because she is truly magic! Brielle has helped not only me, but my mom, my aunt, my best friend and a few others I have referred to her for all different reasons! Her energy is nothing short of amazing and she changes lives every single day!!!
I’ve had chronic neck and back issues since a car accident about 20 years ago, I’ve tried a lot of things but only this year tried acupuncture. Thanks to the other great Yelp reviews I chose Brielle, and have done about a dozen treatments so far. I think it really works, it seems to release muscle knots and allows the energy to move around and dissipate. Brielle really helped me, and she has a wonderful “bedside” manner, very caring and professional.
- Mirela M.,San MateoBrielle, is amazing, I’ve been running for 10 years and over the last year she’s helped me with 4 different injuries. Her professionalism, and knowledge on accupucture are great!
She was recommended to me and I’m passing on the good word!
- Rondi K.,San FranciscoI have been to many acupuncture Docs. over the last 20 years and Brielle is up there with the best. Her approch is professional yet relaxed, just what you want from somone who is going to be putting needles in you.
I have been to Brielle 3 times and her treament of herbs and needling has already helped me tremendously!
- Nadia N.K.,San CarlosFINALLY!!! I found a place. Been to 3 other places for Acupuncture with crappy experience. Lovely office. The outside of the building is deceiving, however once inside the office, it’s a comforting environment.
Brielle is awesome. I was able to connect with her instantly & she made the process pretty ease.
She explains what she is doing & why. I like to be educated on what is being done to my body.
The room is super comfy. And she does this little massage thing before the acupuncture with essential oils. I wish i found her 6 months ago!! She is a must try.
- Tony Lesica,Financial PlannerI just wanted to express my most sincere gratitude for the outstanding care you have provided me since becoming a patient. Not only have the results of your treatments been extraordinary, but the professionalism and devotion by yourself are “second to none”.
I had been suffering from a herniated disc in my neck for months prior to beginning with you, and no other treatments were relieving the pain. In the course of a few weeks of treatment, I was able to continue my regular weightlifting routine in preparation of achieving my goal of competing in a bodybuilding contest. In August, I competed in my first contest (the OCB North Atlantic) and proudly took first place in the Novice class. Without your hard work and expertise, I would not have been able to accomplish this. All of your patients should know they are in good hands with you and your wonderful staff.
- Tami Handl,Special Education Teacher
I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful care you have given me during a difficult time in my life. Your gentleness enabled me to fully benefit from acupuncture. I thank you from the moment we met for putting my mind at ease, making my body and spirit feel at their optimal health, and sharing with me the gift you have been blessed with. Thank you once again for all of your kindhearted actions.
- Bernadette Schopfer,CPA
If you ever need proof of your talents, just refer to the attached picture and know that we are enormously grateful to you for your contribution to making hockey a true reality for Christian. Given his physical limitations, it was extremely unlikely that he would be able to participate along side of able body kids on the ice – but together with all of his therapists, Christian made it happen for himself!! Thanks for pushing him with your therapy – you are truly a gifted and talented acupuncturist!!
- Angelo Ponzi,Building ManagerI don’t know Brielle for a very long time, but for the time I do know her, I’ve found her to have great character, charm and personality that goes beyond her professional capabilities. I first met and saw Brielle for a foot problem that I had for almost a year prior to seeing her. I looked for the help of an Acupuncturist out of desperation, as I hate needles, but the pain in the foot was worth the relief even if I had to get stuck with needles. Brielle made it easy, as her humor and gentleness made it almost painless……Even on a bad day, she found a smile for me and her other patients.
She ultimately cured my foot pain after a few visits, where three medical doctors prior to her couldn’t.
I have never met a person who is so dedicated, concerned and caring like Brielle.
These words are from my heart, as even though it was a short time that we knew each other, it feels as if I know her forever.
- Jocelyn Donat,Executive Banker
The miracle of Riley – I was at my wit’s end. I was so very frustrated. Three in-vitro procedures and countless inseminations – I still wasn’t having any success getting pregnant. I was 39 years old and feeling desperate. I knew I had to keep a positive attitude as everything mattered in my long journey to parenthood. It had been suggested before but I ignored the suggestion to try acupuncture. But now, I was willing to hang upside down by my toes in my closet if I had too. A work colleague/friend of mine had just had a baby boy at the age of 44 and she told me that I had to do acupuncture with my next cycle. And so it began. I called her acupuncturist, Brielle Kelly and made my appointment. I was committed to trying this but was very skeptical. Once I met Brielle, all my concerns faded away. She was very down to earth and didn’t try to sell me on the theories of this ancient treatment. Instead, she asked me what I was there for and treated me for several months during and after my next invitro cycle. Each treatment was the calm in my stormy journey to getting pregnant. I’d sit back, listen to music and ignore my cell phone and blackberry as Brielle performed the magic of her trade. She told me what she was doing as she did it and answered my naive questions. I can’t explain how it happened, but after countless rounds of invitro and insemination (without acupuncture), I started my fourth invitro in combination with acupuncture treatments in and that is how I became pregnant with my daughter born September 25, 2006. On my way home from the hospital I dialed Brielle from my cell phone to thank her for whatever it is that she did as I credit my success to her treatment. I cannot thank her enough.
- Alison,EntrepreneurI have Endometriosis, not necessarily indicating infertility but at 38 and 5 years of trying it was time to seek professional help! Upon our second round of IVF we were told accupuncture could be helpful and so asked the Centre for Womens Reproductive Care at Columbia University to recommend someone. Brielle Kelly was enthusiastically recommended so I made an appointment – anything to help the process along.
From making the call for the appointment to this day when I hold my almost 7 month old precious Mollie in my arms I know in my heart that without Brielle I would not be a “mum”. This was a team effort to get me pregnant and then hold on to Mollie. From the moment I met Brielle it was a wonderfully happy, joyful, warm & relaxing experience & I felt like I visited my friend at each appointment. On a more technical note, Brielle did keep me informed as to what she was doing and why so that I understood what was going on but above all I know I had the help of a great professional and wonderful human being who cares deeply about her patients no matter what their plight.
I made a point of seeing Brielle before she left NY as no matter how young my daughter is I know this is a special connection we have with Brielle & I wanted them to meet outside of the womb!!
- Kim Fleischer,Event Planner
We found acupuncture and Brielle and know that it was a major factor in us becoming pregnant! She treated both my husband and I during a repeat round of IVF, with her support, skills, and genuine interest we became pregnant. Both my husband and I were diagnosed with fertility issues, female high FSH and extremely low sperm count. We spoke to multiple Reproductive Endocrinologists and fertility specialists that discussed/recommended egg donors and testicular surgery, both of which options would add additional expenses, and lengthen the time with which we could start our family. After my husband had 3 sessions with Brielle his semen count increased astonishingly; from a starting count of less than 1 million to 18 million count (20 million is considered normal), our doctors at NY Columbia couldn’t believe the results!! I followed Brielle’s recommended schedule of visits, diet and additional tips she shared. We were blessed with healthy fraternal boy/girl twins, and know acupuncture was a key component in helping us. Brielle is a talented acupuncturist. Her compassion, warmth, sense of humor make her not only a medical support, but an emotional support during the difficult struggle of dealing with, and conquering fertility issues. We strongly feel that if we had not had the opportunity to have Brielle a part of our “team” we wouldn’t have the beautiful family we now have.
- Trisha McMahon Drain,Editor-in-Chief IN New York magazineAs editor in chief of IN New York magazine, I sometimes come across talented individuals with whom I’d like to tell my associates about. Brielle E. Kelly, L. Ac., Dipl. O.M., a licensed acupuncture practitioner and board certified herbologist is one of my most recent “finds.” Working from her Westchester County offices for the past several years, Brielle has recently expanded her practice to include Manhattan. Currently, she is working with a number of New York’s leading hotels, providing guests with a full roster of healing and anti-aging services involving acupuncture and herbal treatments that target and relieve such maladies as jet-lagged legs, aching backs, or weakened immune systems. Her extensive menu also includes the latest trend in acupuncture facials and other age-defying elixirs.
I would have no hesitation in recommending you contact Brielle.
I never imagined I would have trouble getting pregnant for the second time after conceiving my first child with little to no trouble a few years ago. However, after 10 months of trying to get pregnant with no success for my second child and my OBGYN finding nothing physically wrong with me that would impair my ability to conceive, I decided to turn to acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine to help my body find some harmony. I researched fertility acupuncturists and herbologists in the San Mateo area that were covered through my insurance and Brielle Kelly came highly recommended. From the very first visit with Brielle, I felt a kinship and a warmth from her that was extremely reassuring after months and months of disappointment from not getting pregnant. And wouldn’t you know it…I got pregnant after just one cycle of being treated with herbs and acupuncture under Brielle’s care. She gave me hope when I really felt defeated and her expertise in her field has given me the gift of preparing for a second child this Christmas 2009. For that, I am truly grateful.
- Vani & Srini,Designer
Brielle we write this with so such gratitude and appreciation for you and your treatment. We were trying to get pregnant for 6 years without any success. Within 3 months of treatment we got pregnant. Now we have healthy and beautiful child. Wish we had found you sooner.
Recently, I underwent elective surgery- more specifically, a breast reduction. The day after my surgery, my surgeon matter-of-factly explained to me that the nipple on my left breast was an unnatural purplish color due to “sluggish” blood flow. If the nipple did not improve over the next week, it would in fact die off and I would have to return at a later date for a skin graft and to have a faux nipple tattooed on. I was floored by this news. Enter Brielle…East meets West… She told me to relax and let her take over. I saw her twice a day for three days. Her work on my breast not only comforted me, but saved my nipple! The surgeon and I were both amazed and surprised. I am grateful for acupuncture’s benefits and it’s success in a time when conventional medicine fails.
After three years of trying to conceive, I knew there had to be a more natural and holistic approach than the fertility drugs and procedures looming. That’s when I made my first appointment with Brielle. Immediately upon meeting Brielle, I felt her genuine compassion and understanding and I was hopeful again. The power of acupuncture was one element in the equation, but more importantly, I believe it was Brielle’s experience and ability to tune into my body and develop an individual treatment plan that made all the difference, resulting in a pregnancy after 4 months. Who knew it sometimes takes 3 to make a baby?! Instead of drug side effects and costly medical bills, I started my pregnancy healthy and naturally, the way I envisioned. The acupuncture visits throughout the 9 months kept me feeling great and always centered. I truly believe that it was with Brielle’s help, that we were blessed with our little boy. For that we will always be grateful to her! All the best as she continues assisting other women on the path to motherhood!
I treated debilitating SI joint pain during pregnancy very quickly and very successfully with acupuncture. And my mom avoided back surgery for a herniated disk with acupuncture. Since it is non-invasive and has no dangerous side-effects, it is at least worth a try! I have been to Brielle Kelly for treatment (to help induce labor), and she is great. Super sweet and nurturing. And very professional.
- Dr. Melvin H. Thornton, M.D.,Associate Professor, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Columbia University
Keep up the great work- you are making lots of patients very happy and pregnant!
I would like to highly recommend Brielle for acupuncture for the ‘fraidy cats’ of the world. I have been told for 20 some odd years that acupuncture would help me with my lower back pain. I believed them, BUT I have had a fear of needles since I was a young girl. As I have aged, my lower back has been periodically out of whack, and I injured a disc a few years back, so when the sciatica pain returned after a minor fall, I was at my wits end. I don’t want to become dependent on any pills or medications to reduce pain. So, I bit the bullet and reached out to a friend who recommended Brielle for acupuncture. The staff was very welcoming and friendly, the office was calm and peaceful. Brielle was compassionate, funny and caring about my fears. The first appointment went smoothly and I didn’t really feel the needles at all. I did, however, feel immediate relief from the angry nerve pain. It wasn’t a miracle cure, and it took a couple of appointments, but I was nearly pain free by the following week. Thanks go to Brielle and her staff for a great job for helping the ‘fraidy cat’ to find courage to try it.
Brielle is a great doctor, but moreover, she is a wonderful person. In Northern California, there are so many doctors and acupuncturists around here to choose from, but it’s not easy to find one who genuinely cares for her patients like Brielle does.
As a teenager, I often find myself being pushed aside or not taken quite as seriously by doctors/ acupuncturists. But this is completely different with Brielle – she cares deeply for all her patients, without regard to age, size, gender, whatever! My mother and I both go to her, and we cannot recommend her highly enough. I’m also the president of her fan club … we have a very large following.
- Kelly,Marketing Professional
Brielle has allowed me to think about health in an entirely new way. I initially came into her care for a specific alignment, but after one year of regular treatment I have grown to understand that acupuncture allows me to maintain a balanced and holistic approach to total health. Both my husband and myself now see Brielle at least once a month (often more!), and our health has never been in better hands. The experience has truly changed our lives!
- J. Moon,AttorneyI am very fortunate that I was able to find Brielle and benefit from her skills, professionalism and optimism. I am in my forties, suffer from severe migraines and two years ago, had a myoectomy to have multiple fibroids removed (over 20!). Though my numbers were normal, I knew that my chances for conceiving were less than ideal. For close to a year, working with Brielle (and her needles and herbs), I felt stronger and more balanced-the migraines improved and my energy levels improved. Brielle was wonderful…she encouraged me with her positive thoughts (and humour) and helped me put the process of conceiving into perspective-your body knows when it is ready-our job was to help it get stronger and prepare it.
With her efforts and others, e.g., I went through three cycles of IUIs, I am now expecting my first! My family is thrilled but as an added benefit, my pregnancy symptoms are very mild and as a working woman, I am very grateful for this! Without a doubt, I credit the acupuncture and herbs for helping my body cope with these wonderful changes. For those who are trying to conceive (and have healthy pregnancies), best wishes on your journey to motherhood. For Brielle and her staff, thank you for your efforts in helping me get there.
I wanted to write and thank you for your work on my foot. I went for my first run and had no pain. I’m able to put all my weight back on my foot and don’t feel any signs of the neuroma. The swelling has gone down and all appears to be back to normal. Thank you so much for your kindness, upbeat fun attitude and perseverance in healing my foot. It will take me a while to get back into my long runs but I am confident I will get there. I can’t tell you how grateful I am to be able to continue doing something that makes me feel so much better. You’re the best!